7 Things to Know to Present Like a Pro
Audio MP3 Recording & Written PDF Transcript
Learn how to give a presentation with confidence and ease in any situation, whether you are presenting to the Board of Directors, the media, a group of potential customers, your project team or your peers at a conference.
Learn successful presentation skills techniques so you can become more comfortable with public speaking and build on that foundation to be even more powerful, engaging and confident.
In this 50-minute recorded teleclass, you learn:
• How to connect with any audience by figuring out what's important to them
• How to organize and focus your material around a single message
• Why confidence is key to your success - and how to develop and demonstrate it
• How to use your body language to support what you're saying
• Why how and where you practice your presentation is crucial to your success
• How to decide whether or not to use slides - and how to create effective, easy-to-read slides
Get answers to frequently-asked questions, such as:
• How do I overcome my fear of public speaking?
• What should I do with my hands while I'm presenting?
• How do I eliminate ums and ahs?
• How do I handle presenting on a conference call?
After absorbing Seven Things to Know to Present Like a Pro, you have the confidence and knowledge to handle any presentation with ease so you communicate your expertise, engage your audience and have them remember your message.
Available as a written transcript, audio MP3 recording or both.
Valuable information that I can use to improve my own work
"7 Things to Know to Present Like a Pro is a great teleconference with many useful tips that are immediately applicable. You provide a lot of value for the listener to improve his or her next speech. I especially liked the tips on replacing fear with a mantra. I had never heard it before. Even though I have been studying public speaking for a number of years, I still received valuable information from this product that I can put to use to improve my own work."
Laurent Duperval, Duperval Consulting, Inc.
$39.95 Audio MP3 Recording of the Teleclass
$39.95 Lightly-edited 18-page Written Transcript in PDF Format
$49.95 BOTH the Written Transcript And the Audio MP3
You do not need a PayPal account to pay online
(As soon as you purchase this product, you will receive the link to download the file)
If you are not satisfied with the product anytime within the year, simply let me know and you will receive a full refund.
Customers who bought this item also bought Virtual Presentations - How to Develop and Deliver an Effective Presentation Over the Phone