Customized, practical training programs to develop strong leaders, high-performing teams and excellent staff.
Executives value her global experience, real-life examples and focus on achieving business results while participants appreciate her engaging, interactive style and use of hands-on exercises that make the training relevant, effective and memorable.
All of Gilda’s sessions are created in collaboration with you and based on the needs and background of your specific audience, from salespeople to customer service, management to frontline staff.
Program length can be anywhere from 2 hours to multiple days, depending on the topic and your audience/time frame. All sessions can be delivered to a group audience or through one-on-one or small group coaching. Most can also be offered remotely via webinar, streaming video or teleconference.
Presentation Skills Training
Being knowledgeable about a topic is not enough. You have to be able to communicate that knowledge effectively to any audience, whether you are presenting to the board of directors, potential clients or industry colleagues. In order to have the audience listen to you and take your ideas seriously, you have to present the right amount of information, with clear and focused organization, delivered in a credible and engaging manner.
Skills covered include how to:
• Speak with confidence
• Engage your audience
• Create a strategic message for your presentation for this specific audience
• Use non-verbal communications (body language) to strengthen your message
• Stay within the time limit
• Eliminate ums, ahs and filler words
• Use PowerPoint® effectively
• Speak extemporaneously
• How to practice
• Handle audience questions without getting flustered or going off-track
• Incorporate stories into your presentations
• Overcome any anxiety you have about public speaking
Presentation Skills Training can be offered with any of the following focus areas:
• Bold Presentation Skills
• Executive Presentation Skills
• Winning Sales Presentations
• Maximize Your Executive Presence
• How to Develop and Deliver Effective Presentations Over the Phone
Communications Skills Training
(for staff/individual contributors and/or managers)
Communication skills are crucial to individual and organizational success. Miscommunication leads to mistakes, missed goals, frustration and the inability to achieve your goals. Whether you communicate internally (with colleagues, direct reports and managers) or externally (with external customers, suppliers and partners), you have to build relationships based on trust and authenticity.
Communication Skills Training can include any of the following programs:
• Active Listening
• Giving and Receiving Feedback
• Coaching for Performance Development and Improvement (for managers)
• Coaching for Critical Conversations (for managers)
• How to Network for Professional Success
• How to Delegate Work
• Cross-Cultural Communications
• Delivering Winning Customer Service
• Sales Excellence Training
• Develop and Communicate a Strong Personal Brand
Team Skills Training
(for team members and/or team leaders)
Today’s organizations rely heavily on formal and informal teams to innovate, solve problems, deliver results and compete in an ever-changing market. To create high-performing teams, managers need to set clear expectations for processes and results and team members need to understand their roles. Communication at all levels is key and everyone has to capitalize on individual strengths for total team performance.
Skills covered include how to:
• Create high-performance teams
• Match individual strengths with team roles
• Build team unity
• Shorten project cycle time
• Reduce conflict
• Manage projects, meetings and time
• Foster creative problem-solving
Team Skills Training can include any of the following programs:
• Creating High-Performing Teams
• Change Management: Communicating and Managing Change/Transformation With Integrity, Imagination and Flexibility
• Leading Effective In-person and Virtual Team Meetings
• Innovation and Brainstorming
• Getting Results Without Direct Authority
• Project Management
Gilda is an authorized partner of Everything DiSC® (a Wiley Brand) which provides a self-assessment and research-validated model that helps you understand yourself and others, saving you time, energy, and money. The classroom training includes a report with the results of your online self-assessment and rich, compelling narration that adds depth to the data, contemporary videos to illuminate key messages and a personalized learning experience.
Everything DiSC® helps you build more effective working relationships based on an understanding of different behavioral styles and:
• Provides a common language to help teams understand one another and work better together
• Acts as a springboard for conversation and team building
• Improves employee and workplace communication
• Helps you to understand people who aren’t like you... or are too much like you
• Reduces conflict and avoids misunderstandings
Everything DiSC can include any of the 5 following programs, each with a DiSC-based assessment:
• Everything DiSC Workplace®
• Everything DiSC Management®
• Everything DiSC Work of Leaders®
• Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders®
• Everything DiSC Sales®
Everything DiSC can also be added to any Communication/Team/Presentation Skills Training programs
If you would like to learn more about how Gilda can help you reach your goals, contact Gilda today.